Full-Time Manager, Insurance Advisors – Individual and Group
Our client, a specialty Insurance Brokerage located in Toronto has been experiencing significant growth. They continually seek to be the trusted voice in transforming Ontario’s health care system by courageously pursuing best practices, new ideas, solutions, and opportunities to improve.
You Will Make a Difference By:
· Bring your sales and business development experience to coaching and developing the internal advisors in Ontario. Supervising and providing day-to-day operational support on all areas of member outreach using SalesForce customer relations management system to manage dashboard and workflow administration, reports, and operational requirements for the complete end-to-end member experience.
· Provide guidance to advisors to ensure consistency with advice and process for members and their families.
· Overseeing the advisor day to day activities, and providing support, constructive feedback, coaching and conducting performance reviews.
· Supporting the Senior Director, Insurance and Compliance Manager to maintain the team’s understanding of regulatory requirements and adherence to processes, sales tools and techniques.
· Participating in ad-hoc department and cross functional projects as it relates to the advisory team
· Developing annual targets and associated reporting metrics to evaluate sales coaches success
· Incorporating best practices and learnings.
Requirements That Are Important to Us:
· University Degree. Undergraduate Degree in Business, Commerce or Bachelor of Arts.
· 6-9 years experience in managing a team of sales professionals in financial services industry with a focus on life insurance sales.
· LLQP designation (required).
· CFP, CLU (preferred).
· Thorough knowledge of life and health insurance, both individual and group products, and acceptable insurance practices.
· Experience in consultative sales in a client-based environment, sales and marketing.
· Experienced in solving complex problems with innovative ideas and solutions.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What Do We Have to Offer You?
· Fantastic opportunity to grow within the team and help shape the strategic direction of the Company’s Insurance department
· Paid professional development and continuous in-house learning
· Friendly and dynamic work environment
· Competitive salary and bonus program
· Exceptional group benefits package, including a spending account and a robust wellness program
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
233 total views, 1 today