Full-Time MANAGER, COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING – Montreal – Exclusive to HCA
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
MANAGER, COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING – Montreal – Exclusive to HCA
Why work for our client?
- Newly created role due to “profitable and remarkable growth” in the Quebec region
- Join a high performing culture where they like to have fun too, and the team is described by the SVP as “fantastic and a great cohesive unit”
- You are passionate about underwriting, enjoy sharing your underwriting knowledge while helping others achieve success
- Report to a highly collaborative leader, someone that puts employees first, will give you clear direction and the tools to empower you to take accountability, and will mentor and guide you in your development
Reporting to the SVP, Montreal Branch Leader, provide leadership, support and development to a Commercial Property/Casualty Underwriting team for the Quebec region.
You bring to the table:
- A minimum of 5 years of Commercial Underwriting experience
- Experience leading an underwriting team is preferred but will also entertain a Senior Underwriter/Specialist who has demonstrated leadership abilities and is ready to elevate their career to a leadership role
- University or College grad
- An industry designation – CIP, FCIP, CRM
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
35 total views, 1 today