Full-Time Life Licensed Insurance Assistant
12 Month Contract – 2 Positions – may go permanent
Are you looking to expand your skills and be part of a talented team? Are you respectful, bold, responsive, and transparent? Are you an innovative go-getter who becomes energized working in a challenging, team-oriented environment with a passion for those in healthcare? Then, we are looking for you!
Our client offers a complete portfolio of insurance solutions and service to it’s members in Ontario, as well as members of the Atlantic associations. Their vison is to be the number one trusted insurance provider of exclusive, competitive, and integrated advice, service and solutions tailored to meet the unique protection needs of their clients, while providing unparalleled member experience. Our goal is to provide the right insurance coverage at every stage of their life.
As the Insurance Assistant, you’ll be responsible for:
· Supporting the new business process from receipt of application to policy delivery, including monitoring the progress of consultations and submitted applications to ensure they stay on track, communicating with members throughout the underwriting process, coordinating the underwriting requirements with paramedical providers for group and individual business, and assembling sales-related materials for advisor presentations and events.
· Working with advisors to ensure application is successfully submitted and policies/certificates are issued.
· Communicating with members regarding insurance plan provisions, products, eligibility and in-force coverage, handling member complaints and administrative and underwriting issues to full resolution.
· Collecting and documenting member feedback of Insurance products, processes and services and making recommendations for new practices and procedures that will contribute to the member experience and overall efficiency.
· Conduct proactive outreach calls based on department marketing initiatives.
· College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in an insurance sales support position.
· Possess the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) certificate (a must).
· Excellent knowledge of life and health insurance, both individual and group products, and acceptable insurance practices.
· Good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM is preferred.
· Excellent customer service skills.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
151 total views, 2 today