Full-Time Life Licensed Insurance Assistant
Our client offers a complete portfolio of insurance and retirement solutions and service to its members. Their vision is to be the trusted choice for their member’s financial wellness. Their goal is to provide their members with the right insurance coverage at every stage of their career.
They are looking to add a bright, resourceful, and organized Licensed Insurance Assistant to their team. You take initiative, pay attention to detail, learn quickly, can manage internal and external relationships and, you’re a great team player with superb communication skills. This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual with a strong insurance background who is passionate about delivering excellent service to members and work in a high powered, collaborative, team environment.
You Will Make a Difference By:
· Supporting the advisors to ensure applications are successfully submitted and policies/certificates are issued and delivered to members.
· Handling the new business process from receipt of application to policy delivery, including monitoring the progress of submitted applications to ensure they stay on track, update members on the status of their application, coordinate the underwriting requirements with paramedical providers for group and individual business, and document member feedback of Insurance products, processes and services.
· Responding to call/email inquiries and requests; communicate detailed information on Insurance and retirement solutions, products, plan provisions, eligibility, underwriting requirements, application and enforce coverage to members and other stakeholders.
· Supporting advisors at member events, by participating and assisting with set up on the day of event; and conduct proactive member outreach calls based on department marketing initiatives.
· Participating and contributing to internal and external business initiatives and process improvements projects.
Requirements that are important to us:
· Community College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Minimum of 4-5 years experience in an insurance sales and administration support position.
· Possess the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) Certificate.
· Excellent knowledge of life and health insurance, both individual and group products, and acceptable insurance practices.
· Some investment or annuity knowledge would be an asset
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Working knowledge with Salesforce CRM system
· CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter)
· CFP (Certified Financial Planner)
· LOMA ACS (Associate Customer Service)
What We Have to Offer You
· Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team and help shape the strategic direction of the Company
· Paid professional development and continuous in-house learning
· Friendly and dynamic work environment
· Competitive salary and bonus program
· Exceptional group benefits package, including a spending account and a robust wellness program
· Work with one of Toronto’s Top 2021 Employers
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
85 total views, 1 today