Full-Time Level II Insurance Broker
Our family oriented insurance brokerage is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill a Level II Insurance Broker position. We are located in the Village of Standard, about 40 km’s east of Strathmore in the heart of Wheatland County. The successful candidate will bring a high level of professionalism to the position with the ability to work independently. Farm and Commercial insurance experience is an asset.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Preparing and reviewing insurance quotes and policies.
- Advocating for clients.
- Meeting with and communicating with clients.
- Submitting and monitoring insurance claims.
- Attend meetings and seminars and maintaining CE credits.
- Farm site visits and assessments.
- Concentrate on renewals & targeted growth.
Skills and qualifications:
- Licensed Level II Insurance Broker with 3 – 5 years of related experience preferred.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Methodical and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a team approach.
- A positive attitude and a passion for helping people.
Gates Agencies Ltd. offers a family oriented and friendly work environment in a small office of approximately 10 employees. We focus on Personal Lines and Farm insurance products with some Commercial clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive employment package with top dollar for the right candidate and are not commission based.
Gates Agencies Ltd. has been operating in the Village of Standard for over 50 years and is a multi-generational family owned and operated brokerage. We also offer Alberta Treasury Branch and Alberta Registry services to the community.
Standard, Alberta has a population of approximately 400 with many amenities, local businesses and recreational opportunities.
How to ApplyFor more information or to apply interested, qualified candidates should contact Brett Gates at email@example.com.
122 total views, 1 today