Full-Time Learning and Development Specialist
- Great learning and growth opportunities
- Hybrid remote work flexibility
- A competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Professional Development Courses & Designations
- 100% tuition re-imbursement for business relevant courses and training
- Vary days – including a day off for your birthday
Navacord Corp. is seeking an experienced Learning & Development Facilitator and eLearning Developer to create and support a flexible client experience training program to meet the diverse need of technical professional talent in the insurance industry. This role facilitates online training sessions, develops, and supports creative, innovative, and scalable content for online delivery and provides administrative support to the Learning & Development team. This role is an excellent opportunity for a learning and development professional who is passionate about learning and ready to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will have a strong learning and development background, preferably within Insurance and will enjoy working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
Client Experience Program Facilitation
- Facilitates virtual and in person instructor-led training sessions to support the online training components of the Client Experience Training Program.
- Facilitates enrollment of all Broker Partners across Canada in Client Experience Training Program.
- Uses adult learning principals and multiple facilitation techniques to create a professional and engaging learning experience.
- Provides learner progress updates, evaluates participants, and reports to broker partners and escalates issues in a timely manner with recommended solutions.
- Recommends, develops, and implements methodologies, feedback mechanisms and metrics to evaluate training.
- Explores and shares emerging training concepts and best practices to support the continuous improvement of the program, makes recommendations for program improvement, and implements changes.
- Supports the development, maintenance and coordination of an annual training calendar that meets the needs and reflects the goals of the organization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current best practices in eLearning design.
- Collaborates with learning & development leaders to identify and establish short-term and future learning priorities.
- Creates web-based online content to maintain editorial, technical, and overall design consistency; composes, develops, formats, proofreads and edits elements.
- Tests content for functionality, accuracy, currency, and accessibility.
- Becomes the in-house learning management system (LMS) expert.
- Configures the Learning Management System (LMS) according to the program requirements, deploys the content, tracks progress, and provides technical support.
- Troubleshoots issues and challenges related to the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Supports the launch, rollouts and ongoing follow-up of new learning & development initiatives.
- As an effective team player, contributed to a positive, collaborative and engaged work environment and the overall success by actively participating in meetings, sharing knowledge/ideas and recommending areas for improvement.
- A certification or degree in Adult Education or related field or suitable equivalent educational background with at least 2 years previous experience in a learning field.
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory and practices.
- Experience in the Insurance Industry is preferred.
- eLearning Tech proficiency.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills bringing customer focus to all interactions and a perpetual enthusiasm for learning and growth for self and others.
- High degree of flexibility is required to adapt to a wide variety of tasks and functions and on short notice.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to manage conflicting demands from all areas of the business while ensuring learning and development initiatives are kept in motion with a focus on providing positive learner experiences.
- Individual must be self-starter, goal oriented and a quick learner.
- Must have strong customer focus, business acumen, and project management skills.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to pull together compelling factual story lines in power point presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Oral and written bilingualism an asset (English /French). English required.
Navacord is actively committed to supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com
44 total views, 4 today