Full-Time Leader, Farm
This position will oversee the day to day operations across the Farm line of business ensuring effective and timely processing of new, endorsement and renewal business resulting in profitable growth. Leading a team of Farm and Field Underwriters this individual will manage the development of employees, identify and implement opportunities for efficiencies and manage the transaction service levels within the Farm team.
As an experienced insurance professional, you confidently demonstrate the following key skills:
- Strong ability to review current processes and review for value-add/non-value add opportunities centered around the policy member through continuous improvement;
- Strong ability to make recommendations to enhance existing manual workflow processes and transform into an automated approach in the policy admin system;
- Expert knowledge of Commercial General Liability and commercial property risk management, specifically commercial exposures as it relates to farm insurance;
- Expert competency in reading and interpreting all policy wordings relevant to residential, farm and agri-commercial business, including but not limited to XS and Umbrella Liability and less commonly used endorsements
- Ability to assist with the development, implementation and communication of corporate goals and objectives to support the business plan.
- Expert understanding of relevant regulations, including the Insurance Act and applicable building codes
- Ability to lead product and technical training to internal staff and external broker/agent partners
- Significant strength in prioritizing competing priorities
- Excels at working under pressure and multi-tasking;
- Strong and effective communication skills at an individual and group level to support the development and success of the Farm team.
- 10+ years of experience with P&C insurance, prior leadership experience as asset.
- Completion of post secondary education and completion if CIP, working towards FCIP.
How to Apply
Go to thecommonwell.ca and visit our application site to submit your application.
We thank all candidates for their applications, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
The Commonwell is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring barrier free employment process.
87 total views, 7 today