Full-Time Junior Insurance Broker
Junior Insurance Broker
- They have extremely LOW turnover.
$45,000 – $52,000 with Benefits
Location: Vibrant Leslieville neighbourhood of Toronto.
Our client’s business is growing and we are looking for a new R.I.B.O. licensed broker to join our team. We are an established brokerage located in the vibrant Leslieville neighbourhood of Toronto.
If you are organized, energetic, detail oriented, enjoy working with people and are looking to learn and develop a career in the insurance industry, we would love to talk to you.
Benefits of the position:
- Variety of responsibilities means no day is the same.
- Social interaction with clients, Insurance Company Representatives and Brokers team members.
- A fast paced, collaborative and supportive environment where you are encouraged to develop personally and professionally. We offer opportunities to grow your insurance career.
- Dedicated personalized training to teach you our broker management systems, workflows and insurance carrier partnerships.
- During Covid-19 restrictions and possibility after, there will be the opportunity and flexibility to dividing working hours between home and our office location in Leslieville.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, professional and courteous service and respond to all customer inquiries, both verbal and written about Personal Lines Home and Auto
- Assist with invoicing, data entry and
- Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
- Help grow the business but reaching retention targets
- New Business sales
- Cross-selling other insurance products when appropriate
- Upselling to existing clients. Placing outgoing touch base calls.
- Completing outbound calls an as required for renewal review and special projects
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
- Use our integrated marketing systems and vendors to communication with
- Assist management with special projects
- Perform other specific duties or functions as required
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player with integrity and a strong work ethic
- A motivated individual with a positive attitude and desire to learn
- R.I.B.O. License
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, etc
- Broker or industry specific experience: Minimum 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to:
Leisa@jobbornsolutions.com referencing j-16138
Or better yet call 647 803 4442
All applications and information will be treated as strictly confidential.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Please email your resume to: Leisa@jobbornsolutions.com referencing j-16138 Or call 647 803 4442 All applications and information will be treated as strictly confidential.
440 total views, 9 today