Full-Time Junior Financial Analyst – Accounts Payable
Jones DesLauriers Insurance Management Inc. (JDIMI), a Navacord Company, is one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Canada and is committed to offering only the best commercial and personal insurance experience.
Recognizing human capital is a key driver to success and a competitive edge in today’s performance-based economy, we encourage an environment that supports professional, personal, and social development. We invest in the education of our people to further develop their talent and ensure every broker is equipped with the most up-to-date information and market trends. As a JDIMI colleague, you can expect to benefit from mentorship of seasoned professionals; working with like-minded, results-driven team members, extraordinary clients, and being associated with a highly esteemed brand.
Jones DesLauriers Insurance Management Inc. is accepting applications for a Financial Analyst. We are looking for professional and courteous candidates who enjoy handling a variety of administrative tasks, possess exceptional organization skills, and have excellent communication skills. Ideal candidates will have a friendly, positive attitude, and show initiative in completing relevant job duties. Applicants must be able to work from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Account reconciliations
- Send monthly broker statements
- Prepare wires or settlement to Insurers
- Coordinate code corrections and/or investigations
- Vendor Payables
- Monthly Sales Tax remittance and Reporting
- 1 year of experience in a financial analyst role required
- Post secondary education
- Knowledge of EPIC system is an asset
- Previous experience working with an insurance company is an asset
- Proficient computer typing skills and knowledgeable of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Comfortable working in a hybrid work model (home & in-office)
- Professional in dress code and demeanor
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with a strong attention to detail
- Team player, willing and able to adapt to change
- Ability to be a self starter and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced/team environment with excellent organizational skills
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
31 total views, 1 today