Full-Time JUNIOR COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
JUNIOR COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER
Why work for our client?
- Join a team that is comprised of talented, dedicated insurance professionals where your passion for your work will fit right in
- A culture that prides itself on challenging and engaging its people
- Partner mainly with the national brokers as well as some of the larger regional brokers
- “A” rated commercial insurer with global underwriting and claims handling network
- Very competitive compensation, profit sharing, benefits & pension plan
The Junior Commercial Underwriter is responsible for underwriting a renewal book and providing high level support to the underwriting department.
You bring to the table:
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Prior experience working in commercial lines either in an underwriting department or for a brokerage
- You are working towards the CIP designation
- An excellent track record in customer service coupled with effective communication and interpersonal skills
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
119 total views, 3 today