Full-Time Junior Commercial CSR – Markham
RIBO – Junior Commercial CSR
Our Client is currently seeking a Commercial Service Representative to fully service and manage a mixed book of smaller accounts. This position will report to various Producers he/she may be supporting
• Responsible for managing a book of commercial insurance business consisting of accounts sizes range from $1000 to $50,000 in premium.
• Handle day to day calls, service client needs.
• Responsible for the review of commercial client renewals 120 days prior to their renewal
• Responsible for accuracy of policy documents and timely delivery of renewals
• Provide customer service which includes endorsements, cancellations, billing, insurance contracts, certificates, binders, statement of values, quoting, cross-selling, up-selling and general inquiries including phone calls and emails
• Review customer’s current coverage and assess whether coverage is sufficient or not
• Provide recommendations to customer if necessary to improve the overall product value
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Post-secondary education; or equivalent experience
• CIP, CRM or CAIB designation or working towards
• Polished customer service skills and communication skills (both verbal and written);
• Tech savvy with the ability to work in a paperless environment
• Participate in training seminars, conference calls and client visits if requested by the owner
•Minimum 2 years related experience
•R.I.B.O license in good standing – Powerbroker is also an asset but not required.
•College or University degree
•Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
How to ApplyMarianne Leslie
5143 total views, 2 today