Full-Time Internal Auditor
CAA Club Group’s Finance department is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our team as an Internal Auditor. You will be responsible for documenting operational processes and performing control testing. In addition, assisting in completing ad-hoc projects risk review and other special projects that may arise.
What You Will Do
- Support with performing compliance, financial and operational audits as well as special projects.
- Assist with completing the assigned audits according to the Annual Audit Plan
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with current legislation.
- Using a systemic and disciplined approach, assist in improving the effectiveness of CCG’s risk management controls and operational processes.
- Establish a high level of credibility and build professional relationships with business unit management.
- Perform audit administration activities
Who You Are
- University degree or College diploma in business administration, accounting (or related field).
- Working towards CIP or CPA designation
- 1-2 years of relevant audit experience required
- Knowledge of the principles, procedures, techniques of accounting and of financial records and transactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to gain confidence and respect of management and Associates, and to establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Inquisitive nature with a natural tendency to identify root-cause issues
- Highly articulate, analytical and concise
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Flexible benefit plan
- Defined ContributionPension
- Complimentary CAA Membership
Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates’ career growth and ongoing professional development – and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We are caring. We are leaders. We are innovators. We are collaborative.
We work hard and play hard. We’re about doing what’s right and feeling good about it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to ApplyPlease apply through Linked-in: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1448140990?trk=cap_redirect
81 total views, 6 today