Full-Time Intermediate Underwriter
Work should be so much more than just a daily grind. And at SGI Canada, it is.
Of course, we offer the essentials – a great pension and excellent employer-paid family benefits. But we also provide a fun work environment that’ll leave you feeling happy and accomplished at the end of the day. And we’re a big company, which means there’s lots of opportunity for career growth.
Now that we’ve (hopefully!) sparked your interest, here’s some good news: we’re hiring!
We’re looking for an Intermediate Underwriter to join our team in Toronto, Ontario.
We hope you consider applying if you:
- Have knowledge of the principles and practice of insurance, underwriting policies, and procedures
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Are adept at building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Want to leverage your leadership skills for good – like actively supporting SGI Canada’s culture, expanding your own learning, and supporting your colleagues as they do the same.
Typically, these skills are gained through a two-year diploma from an accredited post-secondary education institution in a relevant field of study such as Business, working towards a CIP designation and 2 – 4 years of experience in Underwriting. But we don’t want you to worry about checking every box! Leave the screening to us. If you’re a quick learner and a team player, we’d love to hear from you!
What else do we offer?
- Work-life balance – how does an additional two weeks off a year sound?
- Personal development – we invest in employee training and provide education funding to keep our work environments healthy and our teams thriving!
- Awesome people – We hire the best people, and you get to work with them. At SGI Canada, you’ll find the work family you didn’t know you needed.
We want our employees to want to come to work. We strive to be the kind of employer that employees recommend to a friend. And we hope that you’re considering coming to work for us!
To learn more about this position, check out our website. There, you’ll find all requirement and accountabilities in greater detail.
Remember, the position closes on November 17, 2023, so submit your application online by 11:59 p.m. SK time.
How to ApplySubmit your application online by 11:59 p.m. SK time.
63 total views, 2 today