Full-Time Intermediate Project Manager (Insurance)
Navacord Corp. is seeking a Project Manager to plan, execute and coordinate a variety of projects related to Navacord’s portfolios.
A confident, self-motivated insurance professional with organizational and interpersonal savvy and experience advising and supporting executives and stakeholders at all levels. A level-headed manager that thrives in a decentralized, cross-functional and entrepreneurial business environment.
Reporting to the CIO at Navacord and working alongside leadership and other key stakeholders, the Project Manager will contribute to a wide range of projects as we continue to build The Great Canadian Brokerage.™
- Ensure identified projects are delivering value aligned with the program and the company’s overall goals – create momentum and value by identifying and tracking key performance indicators
- Can translates strategic vision and goals into clear objective and project deliverables and adapt those deliverables to changing opportunities. Must be able to convey complex ideas in a simple and concise manner to a diverse set of stakeholders, including executives, with potentially competing interests.
- Work directly with the CIO, operating company presidents, and other leaders to develop, influence and roll-out key business and technology projects. Responsible for managing the successful execution and delivery of those projects.
- Create delivery roadmaps and project plans for each project using best-in-class project management systems (issue, risk, cost, scope, resource, change, etc.)
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Prepare project-related artefacts and reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information into an easy-to-consume manner.
- 2+ years of insurance knowledge – understanding of the insurance market, with an emphasis on benefits, personal and commercial insurance.
- 5+ years of project management experience delivering small to medium size projects ($500K-$5M) in an enterprise structure – must have experience delivering technology projects using SDLC methodology, vendor and contract management experience an asset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Strong MS Suite and project management software knowledge
- Superior collaboration & communication skills
Navacord is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
36 total views, 1 today