Full-Time INTERMEDIATE COMMERCIAL LINES CSR
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Commercial Lines CSR to handle a commercial book of business. They are a full Service Insurance Brokerage, specializing in manufacturing, commercial general liability, and risk management.
• Respond promptly and in a friendly manner to calls, mail and emails, ensuring a high level of service is maintained.
• New Business workflows with Account Executives.
• Renewal reviews and make recommendations, completing comparison quotes and remarket when needed and ensuring that all renewals are delivered to the clients in a timely matter.
• Review and/or issue Certificates of Insurance.
• Accurately handle change requests with an emphasis on risk management.
• Handle Complex Accounts to provide creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
• Function as a front-line underwriter for qualifying, maintaining, and promoting sound quality business.
• Assist clients with reporting claims and follow up in a timely manner to ensure quality service from our insurance partners.
• Manage account receivables.
• Work closely with Account Executives to identify other lines of business as cross sell opportunities.
• RIBO License.
• 5+ years of insurance experience.
• Adapts to change and performs effectively under pressure.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• A team player with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks.
• Working towards CAIB or CIP Designation – an asset, but not required.
• A strong attention to detail.
• Computer knowledge in MS Office products such as Word and Excel, Outlook and experience
with Power Broker and Policy Works.
• Great Benefits – no wait time
• RSP matched – up to 2%
• In office or Hybrid
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
137 total views, 3 today