Full-Time Intermediate Claims Examiner
HDI Global SE is a member of the Talanx group. With premium income of EUR 41.1 billion (2020) and approximately 23,000 employees, Talanx is one of the major European insurance groups. The Group operates as a multi-brand provider with a focus on B2B insurance in over 150 countries around the world. HDI Global SE is the Industrial Lines Division of the group. In 2020, Industrial Lines generated GWP of EUR 6.7 billion and employed 2,800 worldwide.
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our growing team in Canada as an Intermediate Claims Examiner. Reporting to the Claims Manager, the successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving abilities, in addition to strong negotiation and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Utilizing information required to make competent decisions in regard to the handling of claims
- Approval and monitoring of all claim expenses, and internal management and control of operating expenses
- Effectively managing account communications with policyholders and underwriting departments, as well as adjusters, lawyers and/or others as required
- Providing recommendations with regard to improving processes and implementing best practices
If you are team-oriented, dynamic, entrepreneurial and ready to take on new challenges, please contact us since we would enjoy hearing from you!
- 5+ years of work experience handling medium and large size claims
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and capabilities to handle multi-lines claims
- Exceptional negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective attention to details, time management and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Team-oriented and ready to take on new challenges
- Working knowledge of German/French considered an asset
How to ApplyTo apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com. HDI Global SE Canada Branch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all candidates for their interest in HDI Global SE Canada Branch, however, please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
57 total views, 1 today