|Do you have a flair for leading and motivating a team? Are you energized at the idea of developing and coaching employees? Are you able to maintain a strong customer focused approach while advising on solutions for internal and external sources? Is it important for you to work for an organization that supports personal well -being and balance?
As our Intact Service Centre Manager, you will lead a team that strives for excellence in creating a concierge customer service experience. This one stop shop will provide customers with an opportunity to drop off their damaged vehicle and leave in a rental vehicle; Intact will take care of the rest. You and your team will create an unbeaten legendary experience that is like no other.
Our Intact Service Centre is located in the Ottawa area, which will be the working location for the successful candidate.
· Manage with integrity, provide leadership and oversee team operations to achieve Intact’s key business goals
· Recruit, mentor, lead, and develop staff with a focus on customer comes first attitude.
· Monitor customer service levels to ensure compliance with professional and corporate standards. Remain current with industry trends, technical developments, services, and products to deliver legendary customer service.
· Maintain effective communication channels with customers and vendors.
· Liaises with other claims experts or management on technical and administrative issues.
· Monitors and participates in unit activities and reports on progress
· Resolve complex customer service related issues and/or escalated problems
· Identify, recommend, and create changes to procedures and/or workflows to improve customer service, and business results.
· Act in a consultative and advisory capacity on operating the claim centre on peak efficiency
· Set standards for legendary customer service quality and ensure they are being met
Post-Secondary Graduate in business or a closely related field, may substitute for previous years working in a customer service management level.
· Prior experience in an claims auto physical damage role preferred
· Ongoing commitment to self-development
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience at supervisory/managerial level
· Leadership skills including ability to motivate, coach, and engage staff to deliver results
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Proven success in fast paced, customer facing environment and providing legendary customer service
· Bilingual would be an asset