Full-Time Insurance Product Specialist
Insurance Product Specialist, Affinity
Montreal or Toronto.
Our client has a unique practice in the Canada marketplace that focuses on the development of insurance solutions targeted at large customer or membership bases of clients whose core business is not insurance (e.g. financial institutions, retailers, associations, hospitality providers). Such insurance solutions that they help to develop and/or enhance on behalf of their clients are positioned to be complementary to the core services or product offerings of these Affinity organizations and the associated strategies that they employ to achieve key objectives of customer/member engagement and business growth (amongst other objectives). As an insurance product specialist in their practice, you will be a key resource in conducting market research and assisting the insurance consulting teams. This will provide you with exposure to a variety of lines of insurance business and unique solutions supporting an ever-evolving marketplace.
They are seeking a qualified candidate that can work well in teams as well as independently, to support multiple research and consulting mandates. This includes analyzing data and procuring market intelligence to assist senior team members with their projects as it relates to the credit card and travel insurance space, as well as other key insurance lines of business. The ideal candidate will be familiar with and have some experience in insurance and Affinity products.
- Review insurance documentation and marketing materials (English and French);
- Assist in the research and publication of quarterly and annual insurance market reports published for financial industry subscribers;
- Documenting changes over prescribed periods in the insurance markets monitored;
- Provide support for various consulting projects, including the development of product benchmarks and PowerPoint presentations by leveraging market data and working collaboratively with colleagues;
- Assist with other research and presentation material for new client prospects;
- Support Request for Proposals processes;
- Administrative functions as required.
- University degree;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Highly organized, resourceful and excellent attention to detail;
- Research skills (to gather consumer, competitor and market data);
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Effective and efficient time management skills, including the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and carry out assignments independently;
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, to support effective communications with clients and colleagues;
- Power user of MS Office (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of insurance verbiage;
- Previous work experience in insurance product management, claims management and/or insurance call center operations;
- Experience with travel insurance and/or credit card insurance benefits.
How to ApplyRefer to Job ID J-22940 firstname.lastname@example.org
223 total views, 1 today