Full-Time Insurance Policy Specialist
Founded in 1978, Sutton Special Risk is a managing general underwriter of specialized insurance products including Personal Accident, Critical Illness, Life, Kidnap & Ransom, Professional Sports, War & Terrorism Risk, and Contingency. Our clients include employer & affinity groups, expatriates, business travelers, executives & business owners, entertainment professionals, professional and amateur athletes, and associations.
Insurance Policy Specialist required in downtown Toronto.
This well-established team offers the opportunity to work alongside forward-thinking individuals in a dynamic environment in which to build a career.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in insurance policy issuance as well as strong communication and writing skills. The candidate will be responsible for issuing Accident & Health insurance policies. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Special Risk, and interacts regularly with brokers, clients, and other Sutton staff across department lines.
- Issue policy documentation for both new and existing clients.
- Effectively communicate with customers and colleagues through telephone and written correspondence.
- Assist in systems project to allow for electronic generation of policies and other client documentation.
- Assist in preparation of proposals on large RFP’s, and implementation of new accounts.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in the insurance industry
- Strong working knowledge of Word
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational skills.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com to apply. Thank you for your interest in Sutton Special Risk.
90 total views, 1 today