Full-Time Insurance Consultant
Perkins Professional Search has established itself as a premier provider of employment solutions, specializing in property and casualty insurance in Western Canada. Our recruitment specialists go above and beyond to assist you in finding the right position to help you reach your full career potential.
If you are looking to utilize your extensive commercial insurance knowledge in a rewarding career opportunity that offers flexibility, a work/life balance, and exceptional benefits. read on…
Our client is an ever expanding and evolving organization that prides themselves on providing a positive and supportive office environment. In this role you will apply your analytical, investigative, problem-solving, and communication skills to provide expert advice to their commercial clients.
This organization is offering an exceptional compensation package including exceptional health care benefits and a defined pension plan.
The Role You Will Perform
- Advise a diverse group of clients on a variety of matters, primarily comprised of property, liability, and auto
- Perform front-line underwriting for any gaps in coverage that may occur as a client’s needs change.
- Prepare new business quotes
- Determine risk exposure and advise clients on what type of coverage is needed to mitigate liability
- Perform renewals on an annual cycle
- Process any new changes or requests from clients
- Act as a resource for the team as needed
- A proven track record of 7+ years with both Property and Liability insurance policies
- CIP designation is necessary
- Exceptional negotiation, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to build professional relationships.
- Proficiency when working with various commercial insurance products
- A desire for continuous learning
If this sounds like you or you have any questions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to give you a call!
243 total views, 1 today