Full-Time Insurance Broker – Personal Lines, RIBO Licensed Required, Barrie Ontario
Hiring Personal Lines Insurance Broker – Fast Growing and Exciting Team!
– We are high achievers
– We are passionate about insurance and emerging technologies
– We are a fast growing, dynamic company
– Casual dress code
Bevan Insurance is a second generation brokerage that was established in 1978. We are a fast growing, exciting, forward thinking business looking for the best, brightest, talented insurance people to help us accelerate our continued growth and expansion. Our mandate is to provide our clients with the best broker experience possible.
We provide a friendly, supportive team atmosphere where your opinion matters! You will be given the freedom to work independently – with support.
This position requires a customer-focused individual that is a driven self-starter, highly organized, pays high attention to detail and MUST have a positive attitude. You will need to be comfortable working by phone, email, or smart phone and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you are a high achiever that is ready to join a winning team, then we would like to talk to you!
– Dedication to ensure client success and retention
– Provide support of an existing book of business
– Thorough policy reviews and renewal conversations
– Potential re-marketing of renewals to ensure the client is realizing their best options
– Accurate and timely completion of all required assignments
– Ensure accurate risk selection and adhere to underwriting criteria
– R.I.B.O license required
– Fully embrace technology
– Exceptional organization and time management skills
– Client focused attitude
– Team player
– Competitive / goal oriented
– Eager and quick learner
– Problem solver
– Independent / self-starter
– Thrive in a fast paced environment
– College or University degree is preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication – with strong telephone skills
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and would thrive in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing business, then please email your resume and cover letter with references to us.
Salary is competitive with a lot of potential upsides.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
119 total views, 7 today