|INSURANCE ADVISOR, CLIENT SERVICES CENTRE
Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Services, the Insurance Advisor, counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients. Shifts will vary. Each call is different and we support you to ensure your success at work. Our training programs are within the best in the industry and we help you develop your competencies through coaching.
- · Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- · Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
- · Processes call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- · Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- · Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- · Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- · Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- · Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- · Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
- · Accepts risks within established guidelines.
- You have a strong aptitude for sales
- You have a superior client service orientation.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You possess a professional telephone manner.
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You maintain a positive demeanour and foster team spirit.
- You have strong analytical and decision making abilities
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- You have excellent computer/keyboarding skills.
- Your call centre and/or personal lines insurance experience would be an asset
- You have a minimum of 2 years customer service/sales/ call center and or personal lines insurance experience (an asset)
Inbound Call Centre
Work Shift Schedule: Must be flexible to work
Monday 12 pm – 8 pm and Saturday 9 am – 4 pm
3 additional weekday shifts 12 pm – 8 pm
2 weeks self-study plus approximately 4 – 5 weeks of products and systems training
Training Schedule Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
To apply for this exciting opportunity:
Please create you’re a provide by accessing our Career Site at www.td.com/careers or click the following link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25404&siteid=5602&Areq=94422BR
How to Apply
|External Link (URL):
||Visit the Web site
Posted By:Dina Anthony (Reply to this ad)
||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
||Alberta - Edmonton
6754 total views, 5 today