Full-Time Insurance Advisor, Client Service Centre Ad Number: 24646
INSURANCE ADVISOR, CLIENT SERVICES CENTRE
(TD Opportunities # 94422BR)
Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Services, the Insurance Advisor, counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients. Shifts will vary. Each call is different and we support you to ensure your success at work. Our training programs are within the best in the industry and we help you develop your competencies through coaching
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Processes call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
- Accepts risks within established guidelines.
- You have a strong aptitude for sales
- You have a superior client service orientation.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You possess a professional telephone manner.
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You maintain a positive demeanour and foster team spirit.
- You have strong analytical and decision making abilities
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- You have excellent computer/keyboarding skills.
- Your call centre and/or personal lines insurance experience would be an asset
- You have a minimum of 2 years customer service/sales/ call center and or personal lines insurance experience (an asset)
START DATE: Friday, January 29th, 2016
Work Shift Schedule: Must be flexible to work
Monday 12 pm – 8 pm and Saturday 9 am – 4 pm
3 additional weekday shifts 12 pm – 8 pm
Please be advised that any individual who deals directly with the public on any property and casualty insurance transaction must be licensed. The first 2 weeks of your employment is dedicated to Studying for your RIBO Exam. You must receive a passing mark of 75% in order to continue to the Product Training. If you already have a valid RIBO license, individuals would be starting approx. 2 weeks later.
Training Schedule: Full Time Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm for approximately 6 weeks in duration
FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES:
Part of our screening process for this position involves the completion of online assessments.
If you are short-listed for this position, instructions for the assessment will be sent via email.
Please ensure that the email account noted on your profile is accurate and regularly checked. Additionally, due to filters on Hotmail and Gmail accounts, please be sure to check your “junk” folder or spam filters.
To apply for this exciting opportunity:
Please visit our Career Site to create your profile or click the link provided to be redirected to the job posting:https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25404&siteid=5602&Areq=94422BR
8571 total views, 5 today