Reporting to the Team Leader, Client Services, the Insurance Advisor, proactively counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients. Shifts will vary. Each call is different and we support you to ensure your success at work. Our training programs are within the best in the industry and we help you develop your competencies through coaching.
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Processes call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
- Accepts risks within established guidelines.
How to Apply
||TD Bank Group
|External Link (URL):
||Visit the Web site
||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
||Alberta - Edmonton
8023 total views, 2 today