Full-Time Insurance Account Assistant Ad Number: 25284
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
Personal Lines Account Assistant – Markham
The assistant will provide administrative support to the other members of the team (Account Executive and Account Manager), based on Alpha Split, to clients who have vehicle and/or habitational policies.
- · Working closely with one or more Account Manager and following Account Manager instructions
- · Reviewing suspense lists for both Account Assistant and Account Manager
- · Preparing certificates of insurance, binders, and liability certificates
- · Invoicing and preparing letters to clients
- · Preparing correspondence to insurance companies
- · Setting up policy change requests to the insurance company, confirmation letters to clients and correspondence to policyholders, mortgages, lienholders and lessors
- · Setting suspense according to the relevant task
- · Setting up cancellations, forwarding documents to insuring company, and confirmations to clients.
- · Setting up client screens for cancellation and preparing any related billings
- · Requesting refunds where applicable, outlining the balance owing where applicable.
- · Forwarding the cancellation survey to clients, when applicable
- · Pulling documents off the insurance companies portal
- · Performing uploads and downloads from Insurer web-sites or portals
- · Pulling EDOCS report for distribution
- · Scanning daily incoming mail
- · Formal training in general business practices
- · Minimum of one year of general insurance experience is an asset not necessary
- · Good computer skills
- · R.I.B.O. license not required
For consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
8709 total views, 4 today