Full-Time Human Resources Coordinator
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Coordinator (Ontario/Quebec) will provide administrative support, to ensure accurate and efficient workflow and contribution to a Human Resources department within a matrixed organization. Specifically, but not limited to; providing Human Resources and payroll support, project management, benefits, pension and profit sharing administration, recruitment, and completion of general reporting, auditing and administrative requests.
- Assists with the processing of Human Resources, payroll, benefits, pension and profit sharing information, ensuring efficiency, accuracy and compliance
- Assists with payroll audits according to generated reports, billing statements, government remittances, human resources and payroll systems
- Assists in the full-cycle recruitment process; prescreening resumes, preparing telephone and in-person interviews, candidate communication and completing background checks
- Coordinates and administers new hire information, employee changes and terminations pertaining to Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits and IT requirements
- Generates, reviews and revises scheduled Human Resources, benefits, pension, profit sharing and other adhoc reports as requested
- Verifies departmental billing and assists in the process for payment
- Maintains the soft-copy and hard-copy filing system
- Other duties and special projects as required
- 3-5 years in Human Resources or an Administrative Support role
- Knowledge of benefits, compensation, payroll and employment law – preferred
- Experience with Human Resources and Payroll systems – required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, communicational and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material
- Thorough and strong attention to detail
- Post-Secondary Degree specializing in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Human Resources or Payroll designations – preferred
- Fluent in both English/French, verbal and written – required
Check out our benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- RRSP of 3% and annual, discretionary contribution of 6%
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual bonus potential
Euler Hermes – Canada, welcomes all applicants with disabilities and accommodations are available upon request.
Euler Hermes – Canada, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
42 total views, 1 today