Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
Why work for our client?
- Join a small team of talented HR professionals, where your passion for your work and entrepreneurial mindset will fit right in
- This role is an addition to headcount due to double digit sustainable growth of the company in Canada for 4 years running. The role is not about maintaining the status quo but instead partnering with the various business units to help them succeed and continue the growth trajectory of the company.
- Report to the VP HR whose leadership style embraces collaboration, where everyone within the team has a voice/seat at the table. She doesn’t believe in a command & control style of leadership and instead is happy to be pulled into the weeds when members of her team require her assistance.
- A corporate culture that focuses on challenging, engaging & developing its people
- With over 100 years in business, this global Commercial insurer offers opportunities for development both locally and abroad
- Very competitive compensation, profit sharing, benefits & pension plan
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, you will be a strategic advisor to client groups within the company. You will act as an employee champion and change agent, assessing and anticipating HR-related needs to enable business success. As a generalist, you will provide comprehensive guidance on organization design strategies and change management to develop and engage employees. You will formulate partnerships within and across the global HR function to deliver value added services to talent and management that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
You bring to the table:
- University degree combined with an HR designation
- A strong track record as an HR Generalist, ideally within financial services
- Proven ability to effectively implement HR strategies to support business goals
- Ability to drive results
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
131 total views, 9 today