Full-Time HR Coordinator
Jones DesLauriers Insurance Management Inc., a Navacord company, is hiring for an enthusiastic and detail oriented Human Resources Coordinator, who will be responsible to provide support in the coordination and administration in various facets of HR for a rapidly growing organization. If you thrive working in a fast paced environment and are accurate in delivering results, we would like to hear from you!
- Coordinate the entire leave of absence and return to work process including: follow-ups, documentation and sharing information with managers and payroll.
- Facilitate all Employee onboarding activities including: new hire Orientations and welcome packages, IT Equipment ordering, coordination with management team, training schedules, benefits and RRSP registration.
- Facilitate all Employee offboarding activities including: Resignation summaries, IT Coordination, Exit Surveys, and Companywide Communications collection of background checks
- Provide recruitment assistance to HR Generalist by creating job descriptions, posting jobs, screening of resumes, completing references and background checks
- Prepare any applicable administrative items including: Employment Letters, Compensation Changes, RIBO confirmation Letters, Performance Improvement Plans.
- Take ownership of HR Projects including: communication plans, preparing companywide communication, rollout, and follow-ups afterwards for feedback
- Support various committees including: Education, Social, Safety and the Charity Committee
- Act as the main intermediary contact between the HR team and Finance for any necessary pay changes.
- Coordinate, create, and rollout large-scale company events across multiple locations, and companies both virtually and in person to facilitate employee engagement.
- Lead all companywide communication including our biweekly HR Newsletter, Education Newsletter, and Health and Safety Communication as needed
- Lead the delivery and administration of various HR Programs including: Rewards and Recognition, Education Reimbursement, Milestone Celebrations, and Health and Wellness.
- Support the maintenance of all employee designations and licenses including: administration for extra provincial licenses, RIBO licenses, IBAO and Insurance Institute Memberships.
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Completion of Human Resources Management Program in University or College setting
- Working towards obtaining CHRP designation
- Able to run meaningful reports, collect metrics and analyze data
- Strong business communication skills, oral and written
- Capable of self-directed and organized work
- Dedicated work ethic and integrity while maintaining confidentiality
- Team player with excellent time management and prioritization skills
JDIMI is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: HR Coordinator
91 total views, 2 today