Full-Time HR Business Partner
Jones DesLauriers Insurance brokerage (an essential services employer) is hiring for an innovative, driven and collaborative HR Business Partner to facilitate the strategic people objectives of our business as we continue to grow and expand our operations. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that welcomes change and strives to continually improve our employee experience.
- Serves as a trusted advisor and acts as a key resource to all colleagues by handling questions, interpreting policies, helping resolve work-related issues/concerns and escalating situations to the VP, Human Resources as needed
- Partner closely with the local leadership team providing professional HR leadership in short- and long-term strategies for the organization, and be ultimately accountable for all assigned HR projects
- Remain up to date on HR legal trends in the marketplace in order to ensure the accurate development, implementation and interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Monitor trends in employment practices and coach business leaders on employee relations and matters as appropriate to enable them to deal with issues more effectively.
- Partner with internal team members on employee-related initiatives utilizing strong communication, coaching and influencing skills to provide expertise and mentorship on career development, performance management, employee engagement, and compensation management
- Analyze trends and devise recommendations to leadership utilizing findings from turnover and exit interview data, and engagement surveys
- Provide excellent service to employees with questions including benefits, time off requests, policies, records/practices and provide timely resolution of employee issues
- In partnership with the leadership team, identify and coordinate development opportunities for employees to enable business to achieve its goals.
- Participate in full cycle recruitment to ensure we continually hire quality talent for our teams
- Support and empower various committees within the organization and assist with project implementations and communications
- Support our Principal Brokers with broker licensing and regulatory compliance across Canada
- All other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 4 + years of experience in an HRBP role ideally within financial services or insurance
- CHRP designation or working towards designation is preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritizes duties in a fast-paced environment
- Organized self-starter and team player with the ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Note, this position will require a combination of remote and in office work at our Mississauga location.
JDIMI is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: HR Business Partner
89 total views, 1 today