Full-Time Group Benefits Underwriter, Reporting & Analytics
JDIMI Consulting, a Navacord Company, is a multidisciplinary, professional services corporation, offering the highest standard of service in industry-leading Insurance, Financial Management and Planning & Solutions Strategies to corporations, corporate executives, business owners and individuals alike with unparalleled personalized care and service.
JDIMI Consulting, is hiring a Group Benefits Underwriter, Reporting & Analytics for our Mississauga location. If you are a positive and results-driven individual who excels at providing superior client service and support we invite you to join our team. You will have a proven track record of providing technical expertise regarding Group Benefits plans.
· Understand the complexities of group benefits and the products available.
· Handle all aspects of a group insurance renewal, including analyzing the insurer’s proposed position and negotiating the best result available for each client.
· Handle all aspects of remarketing including preparation of specifications, responding to the market’s queries, summarization and comparison of all quotes received.
· If applicable, review the accuracy of refund-accounted or ASO financial reconciliations provided by insurer.
· Write comprehensive report (whether for renewal, marketing or financial reconciliation) including meaningful descriptions, analysis and recommendations.
· Calculate projected renewal rating (based on 9 months of experience) and write letter outlining the results, for clients’ budgeting purposes.
· Experience reviews (other than 9 month projections) based on individual client requirements, as outlined by the Consultant.
· Prepare pricing for plan design changes and illustrate the financial implications to client.
· Assist with recommendations for improvements in plan designs and help to identify any areas of risk for the client.
· Prepare presentations for client renewal and prospect meetings.
· Attend client meetings with Consultants and act as a technical resource.
· Update workflow on a regular basis, at least weekly.
· Communicate regularly with management, regarding developing trends.
· Continually build strong working relationships with insurers.
· Other duties as assigned, including (but not limited to) backing-up other Reporting and Analytics teams members.
· Minimum of 5 years related experience, preferably as a Group Benefits Underwriter.
· Interest in completing Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) examinations particularly those pertaining to Group Benefits
· University or College degree
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English).
· Strong working mathematical skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
· Must be analytical and possess strong decision making skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Results focused, pro-active and service-oriented.
· Experience in the consulting environment a definite asset.
· Excellent computer software usage skills, including both Power point and Excel.
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
How to ApplyInterested applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your interest!
244 total views, 4 today