Full-Time Group Benefits Specialist
Group Benefits Specialist
Inspired, Professional, Client Experience Specialist.
The Benefits Specialist maintains exceptional client experiences by providing timely and professional advice, guidance and information with respect to the full spectrum of health and group benefit programs as well as individual life and living benefits insurance products and services. You will interface with vendors and key clients internally and externally, create client deliverables, while ensuring quality standards are met.
As a Specialist you will confirm that the brokerage has up-to-date relevant information with respect to the client’s information, insurable risks. You energetically resolve client problems or complaints to the best of your ability. You pay close attention to detail by committing that materials produced are accurate and meet or exceed company standards. In addition, as a Specialist you provide administrative support to Benefits Account Executives (Sales Producers) with regards to renewals, new business, marketing, and client service by ensuring clear communication and a streamlined process flow is followed between team members, insurance companies and clients in a timely, accurate and consistent manner.
About the company.
It is a full service protection provider. They are able to address any insurance or
financial service related issue. They view their clients and their teammates as their most important assets their personalized attention to their needs allows them to assist when protecting the things that are important to them.
High G.A.S Factor – They take ownership, show initiative and are proactive
Keeping it Real – Respectful and humbly confident
They’ve Got This – They aren’t one person and nobody is void of backup support – they work as a team
Fun Factor – They want their clients, suppliers and teammates alike to feel good about working with them.
Due to their expanding book of business they are seeking an experienced Group Benefits Specialist to join their team.
How Will You Know if You Are Right for This Position?
You are a detail oriented professional with a passion for providing a great client experience.
You possess a lifelong commitment to learning and personal development, passionate about being part of a great culture – one that is redefining the world of traditional brokerages and consulting with their unique hybrid model.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients developing, building and
maintaining a trusted relationship with clients by providing exceptional client service striving to exceed their expectations
- High Give A+ Factor , and the ability to forge strong relationships
- Ability to conduct comprehensive marketing reviews (request for quotes/proposals)for prospective clients
- A sense of urgency and proactive mindset when it comes to managing timelines and Workflow
- Develops and maintains excellent client relationships with all employees, clients and insurance companies
Knowledge, Skills, Core Competencies
- Post Secondary Education preferred
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Outlook, Word, and proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum three (3) years Group Benefits insurance industry experience preferred
- Minimum one (1) year Individual Life insurance industry experience preferred
- Minimum three (3)years progressive client service experience preferred
This is a salaried position plus commission and merit bonus. Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
105 total views, 5 today