Full-Time Group Benefits Consultant
Perkins Professional Search has established itself as a premier provider of employment solutions, specializing in property and casualty insurance in Western Canada. Our recruitment specialists go above and beyond to assist you in finding the right position to help you reach your full career potential.
Are you ready to take your background in Sales and Benefits to the next level? This exciting role will utilize all of your benefits expertise and will allow you to work for a dynamic and growing organization.
Our client is a globally recognized insurance brokerage who is seeking an experienced Benefits Consultant to expand their Edmonton market. They are actively seeking an individual with a proven track record in sales for benefits and life insurance.
If you are self-motivated, a team player, and a natural relationship builder, this is the role for you! You will be fully supported by a structured management team that will provide you with all of the tools you need for success.
- Produce new business through networking and various other means of prospecting;
- Negotiate competitive terms with insurers and service providers
- Ensure outstanding customer service is being provided at all times with a focus on client retention
- Participate in industry functions and create strong relationships with prospective clients and industry professionals
- Prepare presentations for clients based on their unique needs
- A related university degree would be an asset
- At least 3 years of benefits experience
- Life License in good standing;
- A strong technical knowledgebase of all related products and markets
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong priority on customer service.
- The ability to flourish in a collaborative environment.
- A passion for creative and innovative problem solving
- Detail-oriented and organized.
If you think you would be a good fit or you would like more information, please email your resume to email@example.com
169 total views, 1 today