Full-Time Field Representative (Marketing Dept)
Premier (Premier Marine/Premier Canada) is one of Canada’s largest Managing Underwriting Agencies. A leader in the Specialty Insurance industry, 100% Canadian owned. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization, our valued employees, our partners and clients.
Whether you’re starting your career or taking it to the next level, Premier offers a unique environment for you to grow & succeed. If you believe in a job well done, then consider the following:
LOCATION: VANCOUVER (territory British Columbia)
POSITION: Field Representative (Marketing Dept) – ALL PRODUCT LINES
In this position, you are responsible for all sales and marketing activities for Premier in West. Primarily a BC focus. Implementing our Marketing Plan aimed at enhancing/expanding our partner base for Professional Liability, Commercial, Environmental, Construction, Personal and Recreational Marine Line products. Supporting the underwriting team with their goals of high customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and long-term corporate goals.
- Responsible for organizing, coordinating, and conducting sales activities, such as visits to insurance broker’s/agent’s office, meetings, and networking events, coordinating the development of partnerships between Premier and broker/agent force.
- Develop and consistently act on a sales strategy schedule. Keeping record of the visits etc
- Primarily on the road visiting brokers/agents.
- Managing database of qualified leads for the purposes of sales visits & promotional activity.
- Assists in the implementation of company promotional activities and seminars. This includes organizing and management marketing material/collateral (advising of shortages etc.). Booking, planning, and setting up educational seminars alongside our existing team.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- 2 to 5 years of commercial and/or personal lines insurance experience.
- Background, experience, and/or knowledge of sales
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all product areas (Personal, Commercial, Marine and Professional Lines).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Dynamic personality and willingness to maintain professional appearance and conduct. Ability to leave a positive impression with brokers/agents.
Compensation: Vary based on qualifications of applicant.
Founded in 1989, Premier is head quartered in Vancouver, with 5 additional offices located across Canada – Toronto, London, Cambridge, Laval, and Calgary. With over 150 employees, Premier’s companies include Premier Canada, Premier Marine, and Oceanic. Visit our website for more information on our company and our unique specialty insurance products. www.premiergroup.ca
When you join Premier, you join a growing organization that’s focused on providing first class innovative insurance solutions! We will collaborate with you to develop your skills and talents to their fullest potential, exposing you to a broad range of assignments and continuous learning opportunities in a dynamic fast paced environment.
We offer you a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional health, medical, dental, vision care and life insurance; etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Premier is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status or condition protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
How to ApplyInterested applicants are requested to submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, please note only those under consideration will be contacted.
84 total views, 1 today