Full-Time Experienced Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions Insurance Adjuster
Established in 1998, Monette May & Associates is a boutique firm of independent insurance adjusters that specializes in the handling of liability claims, including Professional Liability, Miscellaneous E&O, Commercial General Liability, Wrap-Up Liability, Environmental Liability and Cyber Risk. The company is licensed in the Provinces of Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. We are searching for an insurance adjuster for the handling of professional liability and miscellaneous errors & omissions claims. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with flexible work hours for the successful candidate.
Experience and Qualifications
- University Degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of claims experience handling professional liability or errors & omissions claims;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Chartered Insurance Professional designation preferred;
- MS Office Products experience; typing;
- Driver’s License;
- Self-motivated individual.
How to ApplyEmail resume and cover letter to email@example.com
42 total views, 2 today