Full-Time Executive Property Underwriter
Our client has been one of the leading insurers, offering a broad and needs-based range of insurance solutions and accompanying services for more than ten decades. The Group operates as a multi-brand provider with a focus on B2B insurance in over 150 countries around the world.
They are currently seeking a candidate to join their growing team in Canada as an Executive Property Underwriter. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities in addition to good negotiation, communication skills.
Experience in property underwriting is required. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Producing and underwriting profitable new and renewal business within the framework of our underwriting guidelines.
• Providing superior service to our brokers and clients at all stages of the underwriting process.
• Developing new and maintaining existing broker relationships in support of business objectives.
• Customer focused approach in developing customized solutions for our clients.
• Solid technical knowledge of processing methods and time restraints on new and renewal business.
• Ensuring proper file documentation and accuracy of policy documents.
• Conducting broker and client presentations for business flow.
• Enhancing our brand visibility by participating in industry events, socials, conferences etc.
• Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
• 10+ years of underwriting experience in underwriting property risks and a willingness to learn.
• Solid technical knowledge of property wordings and underwriting methods.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
• Completion of or actively pursuing insurance courses would be an asset.
• Completion of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent would be an asset.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook).
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced team environment.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
73 total views, 3 today