Keal Technology is a Canadian software company that develops and supports management systems for insurance and financial services brokers across Canada. We are family owned and operated, with a strong dynamic Team across the country.
- · Competitive salary
- · Bonus on performance program
- · Company matched pension plan
- · Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- · Financial support for ongoing education
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to assist the President and the VP of Client Experience in our Concord office, in Ontario.
Primary responsibilities include:
- · Support President and VP Client Experience in everyday activities
- · Lead special projects/tasks assigned on an ad-hoc basis
- · Manage annual projects such as client surveys, etc.
- · Proofreading communications
- · Event planning
- · General Office management
100% bilingual (English and French) is a strong asset with excellent written and oral communication skills
- · Knowledge of Word and Excel software
- · Knowledge of a client management system is an asset
- · Knowledge of the Insurance industry is an asset but not a requirement
- Multitasking skills and ability to manage your time efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
If you are a high energy contributor who is motivated by the synergy of a growing team environment but also enjoys working independently, while continuously learning, this is your next solid career move.
Please apply by clicking on the following link by November 2nd 2015: https://keal.hiringplatform.ca/77-executive-assistant/175-resume-gathering/en
Keal Technology thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
|External Link (URL):
||Visit the Web site
8289 total views, 1 today