Full-Time Executive Assistant (Winnipeg)
We are currently looking for dedicated, driven, and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in an environment that welcomes change and are looking for an opportunity for diverse experience and advancement on a growing team.
The Executive Assistant provides advanced administration support to a Vice President role, while exercising good judgment, maintaining appropriate confidentiality, and ensuring a professional representation of the company.
- Manages VP’s calendar, as required, by effectively scheduling and prioritizing meetings, while handling potential conflicts and monitoring upcoming deadlines.
- Prepares and compiles documents, presentations, reports and correspondence for a variety of audiences, including company and external parties and from a wide variety of internal company and external sources
- Schedules and coordinates meetings including preparing agendas, compiling and distributing documents in advance of meetings, invites internal/external guests, catering, sourcing meeting location, AV equipment needs.
- Actively participates in the organization and coordination of Team Engagement Monthly Meetings.
- Maintains guidelines, reports and documents within a records management library.
- Records, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings, as well as follows up on any action items.
- Organizes and prepares department invoices for payment, completes and processes Expense Reports and Credit Card reconciliations.
- Assist with travel and conference arrangements as requested.
- Performs other office functions such as: maintain office supplies, ordering of business cards, general report generation as required, receiving deliveries
- Provides staff of the department additional coordination and administration on large projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of professional administrative experience
- Diploma/Certificate in related post-secondary education strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced MS Office skills, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of management and employees, gain credibility, deliver excellent customer service, and foster positive working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize/re-prioritize
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Familiarity in the Property and Casualty/Life insurance industry is considered an asset
- Property Management Experience is considered an asset
How to ApplyApply online: https://jobs.wawanesa.com/job/Winnipeg-Executive-Assistant-%28Winnipeg%29-MB-R3G-0R5/577164117/
108 total views, 2 today