Full-Time Executive Assistant 6-12 month contract
Our client is a major Insurance Company located in Toronto.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for planning and overseeing all administrative support for the CEO. This includes travel arrangement and executive calendar management for key members. The Executive Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and all stakeholders of the organization. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Our ideal candidate will be a driven individual with high attention to detail and organization, and a positive “can-do” attitude.
· Provide direct administrative support to the CEO.
· Maintain work schedules and calendars.
· Arrange travel accommodations for required business trips in an economical and timely fashion, including air fare, hotel bookings, car rentals, etc.
· Coodinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events
· Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
· Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues.
· Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
· 5-7 years of direct work experience in an executive assistant capacity.
· Must have proven experience in executive calendar management.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS teams, Office 365, SharePoint etc.
· Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
· Able to maintain filing systems, databases, and minutes management.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous records maintenance skills.
· Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
· Proven organizational and time management skills.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
267 total views, 1 today