Full-Time EVP, Commercial Lines
RAISE’s Executive Vice President, Commercial Lines will be responsible for leading RAISE’s insurance practice, creating and executing the division’s strategic objectives. This will include building out new products, delegated authority lines, and underwriting teams. They will oversee the development and management of all aspects of RAISE’s underwriting strategy. This role includes:
- Develop and implements long and short-term underwriting strategies to effectively position the products, programs, and/or services to the business.
- Establish underwriting policies and standards to support the business strategies, development of products, services and/or new programs (i.e., research and identify target business, competitor information, analyze industry and economic factors, etc.).
- Ensure the underwriting philosophy and practices for the business unit are consistent with the goals.
- Drive national underwriting strategy based on sound analysis of financial trends, territorial needs, and marketplace dynamics
- Collaborate with underwriting team, key stakeholders, and distribution partners to identify product trends and determine potential capacity gaps/opportunities for improvements within RAISE’s existing product suite.
- Develop an efficient set of processes that deliver creative, customized underwriting and risk management solutions while meeting the expectations of our partners.
- Conduct regular product reviews and make recommendations for product line improvements.
- Serve as a product line expert, maintaining a thorough knowledge of product features/benefits and providing product expertise to various internal and external audiences.
- Partner with senior leaders to create and execute a well-defined product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Work with the Client Solutions Team to develop and implement strategic, tactical marketing and communication plans to support distribution of new products.
- Support entire sales cycle and educate colleagues and brokers about expanding product offering.
- Develop/refine business plans for capacity offerings alongside underwriting team.
- Recognize opportunities to bring in new individuals or departments.
- Ensure proper data capture and management to provide ongoing tracking and monitoring of reports for existing products.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing markets to ensure RAISE has a strong understanding of appetites and capacity
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of experience in insurance industry
– Demonstrated experience in leadership roles
- Confident, comfortable, communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Results-driven leader who can collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proven ability to collaborate with colleagues and proven relationship management skills
- Ability to synthesize product requirements clearly using appropriate documentation
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Health benefits
- Ongoing professional development and training
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in working with us, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
76 total views, 1 today