Full-Time Euler Hermes Canada
Under the direction of the Head of Commercial Underwriting & Broker Management, the Renewal Business Broker Manager (Quebec / Ontario) will achieve retention and profitability targets through providing first class service to portfolio of assigned policyholders, managing broker relationships and the commercial underwriting of renewal business.
Reach targets of portfolio growth and quality
- Profitably renew existing policies
- Identify cross- and up-selling opportunities
- Provide commercial underwriting for new business as required
Take personal responsibility for the implementation of group-wide quality of service standards
- Service existing brokers based on broker segmentation
- Service customer segments based on Operational Manual
- Interact closely with other core functions
- Apply commercial underwriting standards to ensure profitability and quality of customer portfolio
Internal leadership behavior:
- Build relationships with other core functions (i.e., Risk, Claims, Policy Administration)
- Balance commercial and underwriting objectives
External leadership behavior:
- Convert renewals through ability to convince customers and brokers
- Expert know-how in specifics of market
- Ability to build extensive network with close contacts to brokers, market players and opinion leaders
- Strong knowledge in sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to liaise with members of other core functions
- Ability to convince customers in negotiations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3+ years’ short term trade credit underwriting experience preferred
- Ability to profitably retain policyholders and build long-term relationships
- Ability to build strong relationships with broker producers located in region which results in strong renewal business production
- Proficiency in French both written and verbal
Check out our benefits:
- Paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- RRSP of 3% and annual, discretionary contribution of 6%
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual bonus potential
Learn more about Euler Hermes Canada: All About Us!
Euler Hermes – Canada, welcomes all applicants with disabilities and accommodations are available upon request.
Euler Hermes – Canada, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
34 total views, 1 today