Full-Time ENVIRONMENTAL UNDERWRITING SPECIALIST – national role
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
ENVIRONMENTAL UNDERWRITING SPECIALIST – national role
Why work for our client?
- Join a leader in the Specialty Insurance arena
- Canadian owned company committed to creating a culture of positive outcomes
- Team approach – no individual targets
- Development opportunity, potentially leading to a leadership role
Underwrite and service the Environmental book of business for Canada.
You bring to the table:
- 5+ years of commercial underwriting experience with strong technical & insurance knowledge of Environmental Impairment Liability, Contractors Pollution Liability, and Environmental Engineers & Consultants (E&O, CGL)
- University degree – preferably relevant to this niche segment
- CIP or working towards
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
16 total views, 1 today