Full-Time ENVIRONMENTAL UNDERWRITER – Exclusive to HCA
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
ENVIRONMENTAL UNDERWRITER – Exclusive to HCA
Why work for our client?
- International insurance company with a strong financial rating: A
- A company that prides itself on their transparent, open communication both locally and internationally where everyone works in partnership
- A high performing culture where they like to have fun too!
Reporting to the AVP, Environmental, this position is responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a profitable portfolio of business. Partner with peers in other product lines to leverage multi-line opportunities.
You bring to the table:
- Environmental underwriting experience and/or environmental consulting experience preferred
- University Grad
- CIP, FCIP or working towards
- Excellent communication, negotiation & relationship management skills
- Ability to deliver results within tight timelines
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
287 total views, 1 today