Full-Time Employee Benefits (Group Benefits) Customer Service Rep
What will you do?
- Work as a team with the consultant/s to retain assigned book of business by providing superior service and promptly addressing client group benefit related questions and concerns.
- Work with consultant to develop quote requests and requests for proposals to insurer markets, evaluate proposals, and prepare spreadsheet comparisons and other analysis.
- Accurate maintenance of client records in agency management system EPIC and on the client network drive.
- Process client requests for services and submit information to the appropriate parties
- Review issued contracts, policies, and plan information for accuracy and forward to clients
- Verify accuracy of premium transactions issued by companies, including commission; assist in resolution of billing issues
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of client presentations for potential clients as well as existing ones.
- Complete renewal presentations which will illustrate the group’s claims experience as well as current plan design.
- Quality reviewing renewals and experience reports as needed
- Reviewing claims and utilization data and looking for trends and patterns
- Developing client communications including, presentations, memos and email announcements, etc. as needed
- Assist with special projects in the office as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Superior communications skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Solid analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work with multiple team members on multiple clients
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure, against deadlines and with little supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team Player and the ability to work independently
Why choose this Brokerage?
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Company pension plan and optional RRSP
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Positive work culture and environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
How to Apply
167 total views, 2 today