Full-Time Distribution Specialist
LOCATION: Winnipeg, MB
REPORTS TO: Manager, Business Development and Distribution
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
In this position you will be responsible for assisting with the development of RRM distribution strategy around geographical spread, broker appointments and target brokers along with MGA relationships. Primary responsibilities for this role will be to research and benchmark market data in relation to products and services against key competitors and make necessary recommendations to distribution strategy. The ideal candidate will support the development of new business and acquisitions by identifying and evaluating new distribution opportunities to then be passed onto underwriting and BD and developing a short- and long-term distribution strategy based on RRM long term vision.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Support continued growth and development of relationships with new and existing partnerships across Canada.
- Responsible for identifying potential growth opportunities and managing the implementation of these ideas within the company.
- Assist VP Strategy and BD in the development and execution of a new broker management method.
- Partner with different departments; including leadership and stakeholders, to ensure the alignment of growth targets, resourcing, and expertise.
- Staying up to date on current market trends, including the digital landscape and consumer preferences, and apply improvement opportunities for long-term planning.
- Responsible for conducting research on potential brokers, building a broker pipeline and digital offerings.
- Research and present potential distribution partners to the organization.
- Travel will be required to BC and other markets with Canada.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 10+ years of insurance experience in sales, marketing or underwriting operations
- CIP Designation or actively pursuing
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, & problem-solving skills.
- Experience in business plan development, execution, and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presenter and facilitator skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, planning and task prioritization ability.
How to ApplyPlease apply online at: https://redrivermutual.com/about-us/careers/ We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
123 total views, 6 today