Full-Time Director, Training & Quality Specialist – Commercial Insurance
Jones DesLauriers Insurance Management Inc., a Navacord company, is looking to hire a Director, Training & Quality Specialist, who will be responsible for the planning, administration and implementation of training and onboarding programs across the
organization including content creation, facilitating training sessions, and performing evaluations regarding quality assurance.
You will demonstrate your passion for talent development, as you provide a full range of organization development, consultation and facilitation services to support training and organizational development initiatives. Your expertise and big-picture perspective as the Director, Training & Quality Specialist will enable you to provide strategic advice and recommendation on staff development and training plans that consider the appropriate fiscal, human and physical resources required to effect training delivery support.
- Provide virtual and/or in-person classroom facilitation and other forms of content delivery; create programs with a blended learning strategy for new hires and exiting employees.
- Deliver consistent systems and process training.
- Use insurance knowledge to incorporate effective examples into training.
- Provide front-line team mentorship and leadership to answer questions, provide guidance and support in Commercial Insurance.
- On-board new team members and new brands to Jones DesLauriers
- Act as a key member of the Education Committee.
- Develop and maintain effective communication to promote learning & development initiatives to increase awareness.
- Schedule training classes for new and existing employees.
- Oversee compliance with Ontario and other provincial licenses
- Coordination of training Administration of the broker management system (EPIC), including day to day trouble shooting, monitoring, setup & defaults.
- Updating Team SharePoint Site with relevant materials
- Manage workload for multiple course development projects simultaneously.
- Conduct all administration pertaining to the accreditation process.
- Coordinate third party training sessions.
- Review trainee work assignments and provide constructive feedback as needed.
- Collaborate to create assessments using evaluation methodologies and tools that measure the impact of successful knowledge transfer for internal and external learning programs.
- Ensure JDIMI brand and corporate guidelines are reflected in training and organization development collateral and training materials.
- Monitor Epic usage and ensure effective workflows to fully optimize the system and processes.
- Create, update & maintain evaluation forms, guides and project documents
- Complete file reviews & evaluate commercial team member performance of work flows and content that meets Jones DesLauriers and RIBO or other governing body standards.
- Provide quarterly report to management on trend analysis of commercial files
- Minimum 5 years of Commercial Insurance experience whichincludes marketing and service if accounts
- Experience in reviewing files for best practices and compliance
- Reputation as “go to” person with a wide understanding of commercial insurance
- Enjoy training and mentoring team members for success
- Experience in EPIC and CSR24 is considered an asset.
- R.I.B.O license required or ability to obtain
- Working towards C.I.P. or C.A.I.B. designation
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, SharePoint
Navacord is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
134 total views, 1 today