Full-Time DIRECTOR, PROPERTY CLAIMS (commercial lines) – Exclusive to HCA
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
DIRECTOR, PROPERTY CLAIMS (commercial lines) – Exclusive to HCA
Why work for our client?
- Join one of “Canada’s Top Employers 2020”
- Newly created role due to succession planning
- Report to a VP whose focus is to engage and advocate for the team, and spends the time to provide learning & development opportunities, ensuring each employee has a clear path & sightline
- Join a team that is described as motivated and high-energy and incented by their results
- A culture of collaboration where claims is not a silo and works closely with internal departments – Underwriting, Risk Control, as well as externally with Brokers and Clients
- Competitive remuneration package which includes the potential for a lucrative bonus. Benefits are fully employer paid.
Assist the VP, Claims in managing all aspects of commercial property claims to achieve maximum performance and profitability while effectively managing the property claims team nationally.
You bring to the table:
- University Degree or College Diploma
- CIP &/or FCIP designation
- A minimum of 15 years of claims experience with expertise in commercial property claims
- Demonstrable knowledge, skill and experience to independently manage complex claims
- Proven ability to motivate a team to obtain results that meet strategic and business objectives
- Vendor selection/management experience
- Recovery experience including subrogation and reinsurance
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
138 total views, 6 today