Full-Time Director Onboarding – Insurance
Director, Onboarding Insurance
Reporting to the President, Canadian Operations, this role is responsible for implementation of the product to the client, managing initial client relationships, developing partnerships with ancillary service providers, and transitioning the client from onboarding to production.
- Act as the primary interface and project manager to the client
- Lead multiple programs ranging in complexity from low to high complexity
- Subject Matter Expert; coordinating all related internal and external project related activities. Well versed with relative product responsibilities.
- Follow implementation and documentation approval process
- Able to identify and plan for resolution and mitigation of risk and issues. Proactively manage risks to ensure they do not become issues.
- Implement client objectives within standard guidelines and timeframes. Ensure client expectations are managed and client is satisfied during the implementation phase including seamless transition over to retention team.
- Fully understand and comply with all audits, regulatory and compliance directives
- Partner with Coverage and Product to identify and understand and help address capabilities or gaps
- May be responsible for creating and presenting client status to senior management both internal and external
- Onboard Monoline and multi-product clients with leadership responsibility on entire project
- Primary Project Lead Onboarding Manager responsible for the success of the end-to-end life cycle of a project and client experience.
- Follow project management methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management process. This includes managing and driving Program Plans, Timelines and Deliverables, Risk and Issue Management, Scope Change Management, Weekly touch point meetings & Project Status and Escalation Management.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure
- Educate and train clients on operational and service procedures as well as digital capabilities
- Provide broker support and 30 days beyond onboarding ensuring client expectations are managed and client is satisfied during the implementation phase as well as ensuring smooth production turnover
- Experience leading client projects and building excellent client experience in an Insurance Company, MGA or MGU
- Strong project management skills and strong Influential skills to manage virtual teams. Strong leadership skills and proven ability to mobilize teams, both internal and external that are not in direct reporting line
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Able to communicate clearly and concisely in all aspects of the job and with multiple audiences in mind.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- RIBO an asset but not Mandatory
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
How to ApplyTo apply for this role or to see other opportunities: https://jobadder.refari.co/social/351af7a2-8ed3-4e40-98de-a67bc0f0e5b4/ Text 647-282-6158, email@example.com
636 total views, 5 today