Full-Time Director, Business Development
FirstOnSite Restoration is currently seeking to fill the role of a Director, Business Development in Toronto and the surrounding area.
The Director of Business Development generates new sales revenue through direct contact with clients- Lloyd’s & Brokers- and any other prospective clients in the GTA, working out of our downtown Toronto office. The Incumbent will maintain and enhance our current client relationships and account management through a disciplined call plan and attendance at appropriate industry events.
- Identify opportunities based on objectives and work with senior management to develop and execute an Annual Sales and Marketing Plan that is Broker & Lloyds focused
- Develop and implement a client engagement plan; within the approved budget, and which includes regular meetings and communication with senior management
- Must document and demonstrate a high degree of sales activity and success in identifying, managing and closing key account opportunities and reporting same
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all pertinent account information and development to the Sales Executive Team
- Ensure that our client’s expectations are communicated throughout the organization, and are consistently met and exceeded
- Critical thinking to align FirstOnSite services to client needs
- Superior account management and sales skills
- Exceptional client relationship, organizational & time management skills
- Analytical and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to multiple demands & shifting priorities
- Superior presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excels in a team environment
- Experience and Education:
- University education with a marketing or business bias
- Knowledge of the Lloyd’s of London market, CIP, RIBO, CRM or IICRC accreditation is very helpful but not critical
- Minimum five years’ work experience in a field sales or related operational role.
- A demonstrated working knowledge of property insurance, building construction or restoration is preferred
- Established network in the property and facility management and/or commercial insurance industry will be considered ideal
- Interested candidates whose resume and cover letter best demonstrate how they meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must be able to provide a clear criminal background check to be eligible for hire.
How to ApplyApply directly on our web site: https://firstonsite.acquiretm.com/job_details_clean.aspx?ID=4984 All applications are completely confidential
122 total views, 2 today