Full-Time Director, Business Development Group Benefits & Retirement Division
Navacord is looking for a highly motivated individual to join a dynamic team of entrepreneurs and consulting professionals. As one of the largest brokerage partnerships in the country, Navacord offers multidisciplinary, professional services corporation, offering the highest standard of service in industry-leading Insurance, Financial Management and Planning & Solutions Strategies to corporations, corporate executives, business owners and individuals alike with unparalleled personalized care and service.
As Navacord’s Director of Business Development, you will be responsible to work with group benefits and retirement consultants across the Navacord Broker Partner group to capitalize on our cross sell opportunities with our P&C Broker Partners. You will have in-depth knowledge of the customers, effective knowledge of products being offered, and extensive domain expertise. You will closely with the Benefits & Retirement Consultants and Leadership Teams to provide a coordinated approach to help motivate and develop the sales team.
You will be responsible to support the organic growth strategy of our Benefit business across various Navacord brands by working on the following initiatives:
- Work collaboratively with Navacord Broker Partner executive leadership teams to support and drive all organic growth initiatives.
- Interact with the executive team, partners and leaders to continually monitor and identify opportunities to improve training to support the sales growth.
- Build excellent relationships with the executive team, partners and leaders to support the businesses and become a valuable resource to depend on.
- Establish and implement an effective cross sell strategy between the P&C and Group Benefits & Retirement division that includes financial metrics, education and training, process workflow, and relationship building.
- Support Navacord’s Benefits and Retirement corporate growth strategy including the integration of our partners.
- Proactively attend new business meetings across our various brands to share best practices and support with organic growth initiatives.
- Minimum of 10 years of Group Benefits & Pension experience/knowledge in insurance brokerage setting
- University degree in Business Management, or B.A. Economics preferred
- CEBS or other industry designations is an asset
- Competitive and ambitious nature, demonstrating a strong aptitude for sales
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with a CRM system is an asset
- Experience in either Recruitment, Training and/or Sales & Marketing would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of the organization within an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communication, influencing and collaboration skills required to affect change and to build effective working relationships
Navacord is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
109 total views, 1 today