Full-Time Design & Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a dynamic, highly organized Design & Marketing Specialist to join our growing organization. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of design techniques within a multitude of programs with a keen interest in disseminating complex content into visually appealing, clear, and concise content. Excellent communication skills and a passion for sales and strategy are a must.
As a member of one of Canada’s fastest growing insurance brokerages, the Design & Marketing Specialist will help position and enhance the Jones DesLauriers value proposition and client experience. They will be responsible for the creation and management of compelling print and digital collateral, presentations, client proposals (RFPs), and social media posts, while supporting the sales funnel and the success of client or internal events.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Communications at Navacord and working alongside Jones DesLauriers leadership and Account Executives, the Design & Marketing Specialist will contribute to a wide range of projects as we continue to build our sales funnel, specialty programs, client experience and digital strategies. This individual will be up to date on current marketing and communications techniques, and apply their understanding of layout, typography, and visual presentation to create a preference for the Jones DesLauriers experience.
The candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment, is resilient, open to collaboration and is well versed in design and marketing best practices to support sales.
Marketing & Branding:
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns that support sales enablement to achieve target goals and objectives
- Promote and continuously enhance the quality and prestige of Jones DesLauriers and Navacord among clients, prospects, partners, and the community
- Help ensure that Jones DesLauriers and Navacord set the professional standards for visual representation across the organization—maintain best-in-class work
- Create collateral, including Power Point presentations and proposals
- Work alongside the Marketing & Communications Specialist to create or update brochures, ads, newsletters, along with other materials as directed
- Liaise with key stakeholders to implement marketing plans for applicable strategic industry sectors or specialty programs for the business
- Maintain consistency of branding—complete audits when required
- Assist with the management of internal promotional orders and ensure they comply with brand guidelines
- Assist in compiling and preparing visually stunning client proposals (RFP submissions), renewals, sell sheets, executive summaries, leadership presentations or pitch decks
- Design Thinking: apply strategic design thinking process and phases to support and develop solutions for the business, producers, and stakeholders
- Work closely with Account Management teams to support Top Clients and deliver a best-in-class experience to clients and colleagues
- Apply sector specific design treatments and brand treatments to elevate client experience
- Sales Enablement Admin: Participate in weekly and monthly sales meetings to support the tracking of prospects; follow up with Producers on their prospect pipeline and support the data entry into EPIC pipeline management tool when required; assist in identifying potential nurture campaign opportunities
Social Media, Digital:
- Provide input into the social media strategy including building and managing Jones DesLauriers or Navacord social media profiles and presence
- Assist with the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into the company’s products and services
- Distribute shareable content targeted for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns based on a promotional plan
- Develop and coordinate the development of content for campaigns; text and graphics, together with internal technical experts or external partners, suppliers and designers
- As applicable, assist in the creation of email drip-campaigns using templates, databases and marketing automation tools; generate and maintain mailing lists
- Support the planning and execution of tradeshows and other customer events
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or the Humanities
- Minimum 3-5 years of Design and Marketing experience having demonstrated an exceptional work ethic – preference given to those who have supported an entrepreneurial and/or sales based organization
- A creative professional with strategic experience who can consult and advise internal stakeholders in the development of thoughtful pieces that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in the Insurance / Financial Services sector an asset
- Working knowledge of WordPress and website content management
- Experience with social media management and associated advertising platforms
- A master in the MS office suite of products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) that also produces compelling and visually appealing presentations and proposals
- A master of the full Adobe creative suite (emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Familiar and comfortable using BMS, CRM, and email marketing platforms
- Basic copywriting experience an asset (ads, short-form)
- Demonstrated ability to make common sense decisions and solve problems independently, while also being able to accept direction and follow/understand brand guidelines and industry compliance
- A quick study on corporate processes, industry terms and content
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and above average time management skills
- A great multi-project manager
- An excellent communicator who can actively listen to understand, ask smart questions, and work well with experts and sales professionals
- A people person—the Marketing Team interacts with, supports, and serves a broad range of corporate stakeholders, clients, prospects, and community partners
Jones DesLauriers Insurance Management is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
37 total views, 1 today